To our Element Church family and new guests. Grace and peace to you in Christ Jesus.
As we continue to serve you with in-person services and online here at Element Church more people are attending in person! That being said we are now confident that we can begin to move things back into at least a more normal rhythm while respecting everyone’s safety.
- We are officially entering phase 3 of reopening. Here are some of the things that we will be doing:
- Masks are no longer required. Those who want to continue wearing a mask are welcome too.
- If someone is masked we ask that everyone show them love by giving them space.
- We have opened additional seating.
- Non-prepackaged communion will be available and served to you by a team member if you choose to receive it. Prepackaged communion will still be available in the seatbacks.
- Our Mom’s room will be open for mothers who are nursing or have a child who is fussy.
- Element Kid's Preschool/Nursery is open in its temporary space upstairs.
- We also continue these steps to increase the safety of our indoor worship:
- Our air handling system has been upgraded with the recommended MERV 14 air filters. (MERV 14 air filters provide between 90% and 95% efficiency for filtering particles between 3 and 10 microns in size (such as mold spores, dusting aids, and cement dust).)
- Outside air will be constantly pulled into the building using our vent fan system and by keeping our doors open with an output fan in place.
- Hard-to-ventilate areas also have portable HEPA filters in their spaces. Both large areas also have large room HEPA filters in place.
- We wipe down everything and will have sanitizing wipes in place for publicly touched places like the restrooms.
- We provide sanitizer at both entrances of the church. Go crazy!
- We are at a meet or exceed level with all standards given by the CDC in their guide: Implementing a Layered Approach to Address COVID-19 in Public Indoor Spaces.
We also continue to encourage anyone who is at risk or not yet comfortable attending in person to attend online. If you don’t have communion supplies we can provide you with them for worship at home.
We look forward to worshiping with you in person. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you in person or online this Sunday!
No one fights alone,
Pastor Erik Germesin, Lead Pastor